Kun Zhou is a 1-st year Ph.D student at School of Information, Renmin University of China, under the supervision of Wayne Xin Zhao and Ji-Rong Wen. His research interests are in natural language processing (NLP), information retrival (IR) and machine learning (ML), with focuses on sequence representation learning, conversational recommender system (CRS) and their applications in real-world scenarios. He obtained the master degree from Peking University, and bachelor from Hohai University.
My one long papers is submitted to ICDM2021. Wish me good luck （；´д｀）ゞ
My two long papers are submitted to EMNLP2021. Wish me good luck （；´д｀）ゞ
Here I select several my favorite papers, the whole publication list is in Publication
CRSLab: An Open-Source Toolkit for Building Conversational Recommender System (ACL2021 demo track paper)
An Open-Source Toolkit for Building Conversational Recommender System
Kun Zhou*, Xiaolei Wang*, Yuanhang Zhou, Chenzhan Shang, Yuan Cheng, Wayne Xin Zhao, Yaliang Li and Ji-Rong Wen (*equal contribution)
Towards Topic-Guided Conversational Recommender System (COLING2020)
A New Dataset for Conversational Recommendation.
Kun Zhou*, Yuanhang Zhou*, Wayne Xin Zhao, Xiaoke Wang and Ji-Rong Wen (*equal contribution)
S^3-Rec: Self-Supervised Learning for Sequential Recommendation with Mutual Information Maximization (CIKM2020 Research Track long paper)
This paper is selected as the most influential CIKM papers by Paperdigest, and also applied in Meituan online recommender system
Kun Zhou*, Hui Wang*, Wayne Xin Zhao, Yutao Zhu, Sirui Wang, Fuzheng Zhang, Zhongyuan Wang and Ji-Rong Wen (*equal contribution)
Leveraging Historical Interaction Data for Improving Conversational Recommender System (CIKM2020 Research Track short paper)
Kun Zhou, Wayne Xin Zhao, Hui Wang, Sirui Wang, Fuzheng Zhang, Zhongyuan Wang and Ji-Rong Wen
Improving Conversational Recommender Systems via Knowledge Graph based Semantic Fusion (KDD2020 Research Track)
Kun Zhou, Wayne Xin Zhao, Shuqing Bian, Yuanhang Zhou, Ji-Rong Wen and Jingsong Yu
Improving Multi-Turn Response Selection Models with Complementary Last-Utterance Selection by Instance Weighting (PAKDD2020)
Kun Zhou, Wayne Xin Zhao, Yutao Zhu, Ji-Rong Wen and Jingsong Yu
Unsupervised Context Rewriting for Open Domain Conversation (EMNLP-IJCNLP2019 long paper, also applied in Microsoft XiaoIce online platform)
This paper has been applied in Microsoft XiaoIce online system.
Kun Zhou, Kai Zhang, Yu Wu, Shujie Liu and Jingsong Yu
Open Source Projects
Most of my research work are open-source. Here are some my preferable projects!
- CRSLab is an open-source toolkit for building Conversational Recommender System (CRS). It contains comprehensive benchmark models and datasets, extensive and standard evaluation protocols, general and extensible structure, human-machine interaction interfaces, and is easy to get started.
- We released a Multi-turn Topic-guided Conversation Recommendation dataset for research on conversational/interactive recommender systems: TG-ReDial. It is a Semi-automatic Annotated Dataset and leverages Detailed User Background Information.
- Code for our CIKM 2020 Paper “S3-Rec: Self-Supervised Learning for Sequential Recommendation with Mutual Information Maximization”. It is well-formed and has been used by many researchers.
2019.12 - 2021.5, Research Intern, NLP center, Meituan Dianping.
Mentor: Sirui Wang, Fuzheng Zhang
I public four papers in CIKM2020 during my internship, thanks for my friends in Meituan.
2018.8 - 2019.6, Research Intern, XiaoIce, Microsoft Asia.
Mentor: Kai Zhang, Yu Wu
I public my first top-conference paper during my internship, thanks for everyone in XiaoIce.
Rewards and Honors
- LIC2021 Multi-Skill Dialog Challenge Link
- Ranked 1st in Automatic Metrics Track, 3rd in Human Evaluation Track
- LIC2020 Conversational Recommendation Challenge Link
- Ranked 2st in Automatic Metrics Track, 4rd in Human Evaluation Track
- 2018 Jane Street Electronic Trading Challenges
- Ranked 1st
- 2018 The Data Open Challenges Citadel Datathen
- Ranked 2nd
- 2016 American Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- Honorable Mention
- 2015 China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- National Second Prize
- 2015 National Zhou Peiyuan college student mechanics competition
- National Third Prize
- 2015 Jiangsu Province Undergraduate Mechanical Competition
- The First Prize
- IJCAI 2021
- Senior PC Reviewer
- AAAI 2021, KDD 2021
- PC Reviewer
I love writing blogs in my free time. Here are some my favorite posts!